Información de la Hoja
Formatos de hoja:
Opale Reference Tela ofrece el sello de calidad de Opale, con un sutil acabado con efecto de lino.
Paper Book A4 reference page 202
Paper Book DL reference page 206
|Con marca al agua|
|Sin marca al agua|
Con marca al agua 100g SRA2 500 (pack) Sin marca al agua 150g B1 250 (pack) 250g B1 100 (pack) Sobres 120g DL 500 (pack)
Sin marca al agua 250g B1 100 (pack)
Opale papers, text and boards give excellent printing results with all major print processes. To optimise the print results we offer some recommendations:
Design and pre-press
- · A screen of 133 -150 lpi should be used.
- · Finer screens up to a maximum of 200 lpi can also give very good results with careful ink density control.
- · For dark 4 colour images with high ink density, under colour removal may be required depending on the visuals.
- · Aim for the total ink film weight of 260%.
Offset litho printing
For optimal results on the Reference Fabric products, increase the blanket pressure or use a softer blanket to achieve consistent ink lay down.
- · Conventional, positive drying inks should be used with or without infra-red drying assistance.
- · Fully oxidizing inks or UV inks may also be used.
- · Avoid using overnight / stay fresh / duct stable inks (this is essential for the Premier Shimmer range where fully-oxidising inks are recommended).
- · Always allow sufficient drying time.
- · Use laser stable inks for subsequent laser printing.
- · It is always advisable to consult your ink supplier about specific projects to ensure ink suitability.
- · To help avoid marking and set-off when printing multiple colours, 35micron anti set off spray for boards and 20micron for paper weights are recommended.
- · It may also be helpful to turn off the delivery stack joggers and restrict the delivery pile height particularly when printing boards.
- · Always protect paper from environmental humidity and temperature changes by using stack covers or stretch wrap.
Sealers and coatings
- · Sealers and press coatings can be used to help reduce marking for further operations.
- · Ensure the inks are suitable and best results are achieved when the inks are dry before sealing.
- · To achieve a gloss varnish, it is essential to pre-seal the surface with Silk screen applied matt UV varnish, followed by subsequent applications of gloss UV varnish to achieve the desired effect.
- · Ensure suitable inks are used prior to varnishing and that the inks are completely dry before varnish application.
- · Not recommended for paper weights. Consider a clear hot foil as an alternative.
- · All finishes can be successfully screen printed.
- · Paper and board inks, vinyl inks and UV inks can be used.
- · All finishes can be blind embossed.
- · For subsequent laser printing, we recommend a shallow embossing.
Hot foil stamping
- · All finishes in the range can be foil stamped.
- · Foil printers can recommend the best foil for the image and paper choice.
- · Opale can be easily die stamped with superior results on smooth papers with very detailed imagery.
- · Use water based inks for subsequent use with laser printers.
UV thermography systems can be used for letterheads ensuring compatibility with office printers.
- · Opale can be film laminated.
- · Silvering may be evident depending on the print image.
- · To reduce silvering increase laminating pressure and if possible apply excess adhesive if using wet glue lamination.
Die and laser cutting
- · Opale papers and boards can be die cut.
- · While laser cutting is easy some scorching will be apparent around the cut area.
- · Laser cut papers are more prone to mis-feeds and jams within office printing technologies.
Folding and creasing
- · Pre creasing is recommended to obtain best folds.
- · Creases should be made parallel to the grain of the board.
- · For best results, a creasing rule and matrix system should be used.
- · Fold towards the bead for prominent folds.
Binding and adhesives
Standard adhesives and binding techniques can be used.
- · All items in the Opale range up to and including 160g papers are guaranteed for pre-printing and subsequent use on all desk-top mono and colour, laser and inkjet machines, as well as copiers and digital all-in-ones, subject to manufacturers’ guidance on grammage and use.
- · Opale is also guaranteed for use on high output machines up to and including 160gsm.
- · Opale papers work on various dry toner digital presses.
- · Compatibility to other dry toner digital presses should be tested.