Información de la Hoja
Formatos de hoja:
Los suaves papeles y cartulinas de Pop’Set está disponibles en 32 colores.
|Pop'Set i-Tone ®|
|Pop'Set||Blanco Brillante||120g / 170g / 320g||SRA3+|
|Marfil||120g / 320g||SRA3+|
|Extra Black||320g||SRA3+ / B2|
Pop’Set papers and boards give excellent printing results with all major print processes. To optimise your print results, we offer some recommendations:
Design and pre-press
- · A screen of 133 -150 lpi should be used.
- · Finer screens up to a maximum of 200 lpi can also give very good results with careful ink density control. For dark 4 colour images with high ink density, under colour removal may be required depending on the visuals.
- · Aim for the total ink film weight of 260%.
- · Conventional, positive drying inks should be used with or without infra-red drying assistance.
- · UV inks may also be used.
- · Avoid using overnight / stay fresh / duct stable inks.
- · Always allow sufficient drying time.
- · Use laser stable inks for subsequent laser printing.
- · It is always advisable to consult your ink supplier about specific projects to ensure ink suitability
- · To help avoid marking and set-off when printing multiple colours, 35micron anti set off spray for boards and 20micron for paper weights are recommended.
- · It may also be helpful to turn off the delivery stack joggers and restrict the delivery pile height particularly when printing boards.
- · Always protect paper from environmental humidity and temperature changes by using stack covers or stretch wrap.
Sealers and coatings
- · Sealers and press coatings can be used to help reduce marking for further operations.
- · Ensure the inks are suitable and best results are achieved when the inks are dry before sealing.
- · To achieve a gloss varnish, it is essential to pre-seal the surface with Silk screen applied matt UV varnish, followed by subsequent applications of gloss UV varnish to achieve the desired effect.
- · Ensure suitable inks are used prior to varnishing and that the inks are completely dry before varnish application.
- · Not recommended for paper weights. Consider a clear hot foil as an alternative.
- · All finishes can be successfully screen printed.
- · Paper and board inks, vinyl inks and UV inks can be used.
- · All finishes can be blind embossed.
- · For subsequent laser printing, we recommend a shallow embossing.
Hot foil stamping
- · All finishes in the range can be foil stamped.
- · Foil printers can recommend the best foil for the image and paper choice.
- · Pop’Set can be film laminated.
- · Silvering may be evident depending on the print image.
- · To reduce silvering increase laminating pressure and if possible apply excess adhesive if using wet glue lamination.
Die and laser cutting
- · Pop’Set paper and boards can be die cut.
- · While laser cutting is easy some scorching will be apparent around the cut area.
- · Laser cut papers are more prone to mis-feeds and jams within office printing technologies.
Folding and creasing
- · Pre creasing is recommended to obtain best folds.
- · Creases should be made parallel to the grain of the board.
- · For best results, a creasing rule and matrix system should be used.
- · Fold towards the bead for prominent folds.
Binding and adhesives
Standard adhesives and binding techniques can be used.
Pop’Set is compatible with office printing systems subject to the manufacturers’ guidance on grammage and use. A trial is recommended before purchase.
- · The HP Indigo versions of Pop’Set products are fully certified for use with HP Indigo digital presses.
- · For dry toner digital presses we stock two Pop’Set products in SRA3 format.
- · Pop’Set stocks work on various dry toner digital presses.
- · Compatibility to other dry toner digital presses should be tested.